October 29th, 2020 at 9 a.m. (CET) and 8 a.m. (PDT)
We would like to invite you to our free webinar ”Lab (r)evolution – Best practice for laser-based sample preparation“.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
• Basics of laser-based preparation of different materials
• Reasons for laser-based sample preparation
• Laser-based sample preparation with microPREP PRO: Stages and Fixtures
• microPREP PRO vs. other methods of sample preparation for FIB & Co.
At the end of the webinar we will discuss all upcoming questions.
For this webinar we are scheduling two sessions:
- Session 1 @ 9 a.m. CEST – perfect for European participants
- Session 2 @ 8 a.m. PDT – perfect for a live attendance on the US American west coast
Of course, both webinars will be recorded and can be watched later on, too.