Software Programmer – Java (m/f)Dienstag, 06. Februar 2018, 10:00 Uhr
“All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work.” -Calvin Coolidge
We’re looking for sharp, ambitious, promising, and blockchain-enthused developers to join our team during an exciting time at our company. Professionalism, effectiveness, and innovation are our core competencies on software projects of all sizes and we are looking for developers who share our vision of keeping software development moving forward.
Java Software Programmers develop applications, structures, and frameworks based on current Java/ Web technologies. Your area of responsibility would be the evaluation of new technologies in the field of proprietary solutions, the programming of new applications, and the introduction of new software components in to existing systems. Additional workspaces include the creation of unit and integration tests and the execution of different delivery processes.
Required Skills and Experience
- Completed degree in computer science or equivalent vocational training
- At least 3 years professional experience as Java Software Programmer
- Extensive knowledge of OO analysis and design and well as OO programming
- Extensive knowledge of basic design patterns (Gang of Four (GoF))
- Knowledge of common databases and their connection
- Experience with large projects
- You have strong communication skills
- You work well in a team and independently
- You like to travel
- You think on your toes and appreciate a hard day’s work
- You’re organized and have a great memory
- We are progressive!
- We want our team be creative and generate their own ideas
- We like each other and believe in one another
Have we sparked your interest?
Spark our interest by sending us your CV, certificates, project overview, and earliest starting date and salary to email@example.com
Großenhainer Straße 101